How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
The ultimate dark chocolate, perfect for baking.
Quality organic dark chocolate made in Switzerland.
Made from: Guilt free and healthy chocolate, great for baking too! 100% cocoa content. Ingredients: Cocoa mass, cocoa butter, vanilla pods. Cocoa, vanilla: traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards, total 100%.
Stella 100% Cacao Dark Chocolate$8.50
Chocolat Stella, a family owned enterprise, was founded in Switzerland in 1928 by Achille Vanotti. From the beginning, the Stella brand was synonymous with quality, having a reputation for producing outstanding and unique chocolates. As Chocolat Stella developed and grew over the 20th century, the values of sustainability, individuality and a pioneering spirit emerged as central to the company.
Today, with 85 years of experience, Chocolat Stella has become a pioneer of organic and ethical chocolate production. From producing one of the world's first Fairtrade chocolate bars in 1991, the brand now has a large range of sustainable, organic and Fairtrade chocolates in a wide variety of unique flavours. From chocolates with no added sugar, the baobab super-fruit, and coconut and agave nectars, Stella's chocolates appeal to a diverse audience and offer consumers a new world of choice.
Write Your Own Review
Sign up to our Weekly Newsletter
Drumbeat is Oxfam Shop's eNewsletter featuring weekly updates, special offers and more