How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
Wrap your loved ones up in comfort with this snuggly warm 100% alpaca throw from our producer partner Allpa in Peru. This beautiful blanket provides both warmth and style. Use it to cover your knees while you're tucked up reading or to give a dash of colour to your lounge or bedroom.
Made from: 100% alpaca
Please note: Handwash separately in mild detergent; reshape while damp; dry flat
Named from a Quechua Indian word that means "earth", Allpa as an organisation has existed since 1985. Allpa reaches approximately 2,000 families from 100 artisan groups and family workshops from Cusco and Lake Titicaca in the Andes to the desert town of Chulucanos to the Amazon rainforest area of Pucalpa.
For most of these people handcraft production is their only source of income. Allpa provides marketing assistance, infrastructure loans, tools and equipment, product development and technical help.
Write Your Own Review
Sign up to our Weekly Newsletter
Drumbeat is Oxfam Shop's eNewsletter featuring weekly updates, special offers and more