How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
Real leather may have visible markings which reassuringly distinguishes genuine leather from imitation. The beauty of natural leather is enhanced by uniquely varying grain patterns and the subtleties of colour and texture created by dyes and finishes. Use and time will mature the leather resulting in a rich patina. To care for your leather product apply quality leather creams or weather sprays for protection and rejuvenation.
This antique finish brown leather messenger/laptop bag is a sophisticated, fair trade way to take your computer on the go. Inside zip pocket and mobile pouch, cotton drill lining, front features additional generous zip pocket on the exterior flap, providing plenty of options for storing cords and other small items. Lightly padded to protect your machine. Magnetic flap closure.
Dimensions: 30x39x7cm, strap 180cm adjustable
Made from: Leather
Please note: Clean and maintain with good quality leather cream. Avoid exposure to extreme sunlight. Keep dry and aired.
Antique Leather Messenger Bag$199.00
Write Your Own Review
Sign Up to our Weekly Newsletter Drumbeat