How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
A favourite in the buying team, this scarf is a class act. Made with blended silk and wool, it combines contemporary design with a beautiful fabric feel. Super soft, super stylish.
Made from: 98% wool, 2% silk
Artist's Spot Silk and Wool Scarf$99.95
Craft Resource Center
Founded in 1990, Craft Resource Center (CRC) promotes dignified, sustainable livelihoods for skilled craftspeople in India. The organisation encourages artisans to develop their talents and find new outlets for their creations by connecting them to new markets. This gives their skills a new lease on life and, best of all, improves their own quality of life.
CRC works with dozens of producer groups across India, making fashion accessories, homewares and decorative items — all produced according to fair trade principles.
Write Your Own Review
Sign up to our Weekly Newsletter
Drumbeat is Oxfam Shop's eNewsletter featuring weekly updates, special offers and more