How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
Nothing warms like alpaca. This woolly warm scarf will hug you tight through the winter months and keep that cold breeze at bay. Function and style in one attractive package.
Made from: 100% alpaca
Please note: Handwash separately in mild detergent; reshape while damp; dry flat
Beige and Berry Alpaca Scarf$129.00
Named from a Quechua Indian word that means "earth", Allpa as an organisation has existed since 1985. Allpa reaches approximately 2,000 families from 100 artisan groups and family workshops from Cusco and Lake Titicaca in the Andes to the desert town of Chulucanos to the Amazon rainforest area of Pucalpa.
For most of these people handcraft production is their only source of income. Allpa provides marketing assistance, infrastructure loans, tools and equipment, product development and technical help.
Write Your Own Review
Sign up to our Weekly Newsletter
Drumbeat is Oxfam Shop's eNewsletter featuring weekly updates, special offers and more