How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
60% organic dark chocolate with quinoa, goji berries, almonds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and pure cocoa nibs.
A new way to savour chocolate! Belvas has created a new form of chocolate broken, a delicious alternative to traditional chocolate bars. Easy to carry thanks to its closing zipper. Organic. Gluten Free. Vegan
Please note: Ingredients: Cocoa Mass 41.6%, Cane Sugar 40.6%, Cocoa Butter 10%, Sliced Almonds (2.2%), Sunflower Seeds 1.3%, Quinoa 1.3%, Puffed Rice 1.3%, Pumpkin Seeds (pepitas) 1%, Goji Berries 0.2%, Guerande salt, 0.2%, Natural Vanilla flavouring 0.2%. Cocoa, cane
Write Your Own Review
Sign up to our Weekly Newsletter
Drumbeat is Oxfam Shop's eNewsletter featuring weekly updates, special offers and more