How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
Delicious Belgian organic milk chocolate pieces encrusted with toasted coconut chips, almonds with a sprinkle of salt.
Made in Belgium.
Made from: Cane sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, coconut(3.4%), cocoa powder, sliced almonds (1.7%), Guerande sale (o.4%), cocoa nibs (0.4%). Cocoa, cane sugar: traded incompliance with Fairtrade Standards, total 77%. Visit www.fairtrade.net. May
Belvas Organic Milk Chocolate Thins$12.95
Write Your Own Review
Sign up to our Weekly Newsletter
Drumbeat is Oxfam Shop's eNewsletter featuring weekly updates, special offers and more