How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
Waste not, want not, we say! India's primary form of transport is the humble push bike, and bike repair shops are found everywhere, along with mountains of old, unused and broken bike parts. From one of Oxfam's most popular ranges, these bookends are the brainchild of an inspired metal worker from Noah's Ark Moradabad workshop who has ingeniously transformed these discarded bike parts into cool pieces of home decor. Hand soldered, the cogs are formed into shape and then powder coated with a black shiny finish. When you buy one, you're helping to ensure good healthcare, education and housing for Noah's Ark artisans and their families.
Dimensions: 21x7.50x20 cm
Made from: Iron
Please note: Mop with dry cloth
Write Your Own Review
Sign up to our Weekly Newsletter
Drumbeat is Oxfam Shop's eNewsletter featuring weekly updates, special offers and more