How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
Big Nose spectacle stand. Hand carved sheesham wood from India. Have you ever been looking for your spectacles only to be reminded that they are on your nose? Well here is a sheesham wood spectacle stand in the shape of a big nose where you can put your glasses when you are not wearing them. Whether you are wearing them or not, the nose is the place for your spectacles.
Big Nose Spectacle Stand, Sheesham Wood$19.95
Asha has been keeping traditional Indian arts and crafts alive and well since 1975. Asha empowers hundreds of skilled artisans to earn a sustainable living through fair trade practices. Meera is one of the many artisans who partner with Asha. Watch the video to meet Meera and see how each product is handmade with love.
Write Your Own Review
Sign up to our Weekly Newsletter
Drumbeat is Oxfam Shop's eNewsletter featuring weekly updates, special offers and more