How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
Alpacas and merinos, move over yak is back. Looking for a super premium wool but want to try something different from your usual source? This cushion cover made with yak wool and cotton comes to us from Nepal and is super soft and super stylish. Match it with either of the other two neutral colours of cushion cover made with yak wool, or go all out with one of our yak throws.
This cushion cover is slightly bigger than average at 50x50cm. Cushion insert not included.
Made from: Yak wool, cotton, hemp cotton, wooden button
Black Yak Cushion Cover$59.95
Sana Hastakala – means "small handicrafts" in Nepali – has been working with artisans from all over Nepal, boosting their income through providing them with steady, fair paid work since 1989. The non-profit organisation helps to revive and preserve traditional handicraft techniques. The organisation is especially aimed at empowering women from mountain areas, who lack economic independence and access to health care and education. Any profits generated from sales are used to provide the artisans with financial assistance.
Write Your Own Review
Sign up to our Weekly Newsletter
Drumbeat is Oxfam Shop's eNewsletter featuring weekly updates, special offers and more