How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
Hand crafted with beautiful solid sheesham wood and then carefully inlaid with a polished brass leaf design feature.
Made in India by Asha Handicrafts. Asha's work has encouraged the growth and development of cottage industries, assisting once impoverished artisans towards self-sufficiency.
Dimensions: 18x23cm 10x16cm Inner
Brass Inlayed Leaf Design Photo Frame$29.95
Asha has been keeping traditional Indian arts and crafts alive and well since 1975. Asha empowers hundreds of skilled artisans to earn a sustainable living through fair trade practices. Meera is one of the many artisans who partner with Asha. Watch the video to meet Meera and see how each product is handmade with love.
Sign up to our Weekly Newsletter
Drumbeat is Oxfam Shop's eNewsletter featuring weekly updates, special offers and more