How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
Bright, shiny, and functional, this kettle is the start to a great cuppa. A sophisticated look for any kitchen.
Made from: Brass
Please note: Hand wash. Safe for stove top use. Brass will become hot when heated, please handle with care.
Regular Price: $89.95
Special Price $50.00
Noah’s Ark began as a single-room workshop in a family home in Moradabad, in northern India, and has grown into a thriving fair-trade marketing organisation, working with approximately 40 artisan groups and more than 300 artisans across India.
The organisation was created by Samuel Masih in 1986, in a bid to help artisans become more self-sustainable and less vulnerable to exploitation by middlemen and exporters. Noah’s Ark encourages and values traditional skills and artistry, ensuring artisans and entrepreneurs receive a fair price for their work.
Write Your Own Review
Sign up to our Weekly Newsletter
Drumbeat is Oxfam Shop's eNewsletter featuring weekly updates, special offers and more