How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
Produced by Cafe Femenino Cooperative in Penachi, Peru. This women's only cooperative was established in 2003 and has approx 780 members in 43 communitites. The coop employs health care professionals trained in primary care and has 4 community banks which provide micro-credit to women for projects such as small restaurant development and sales to local markets. Fifty cents from every kilogram sold (in addition to the Fairtrade premium) goes directly to assist women growers. Sweet, silky smooth mellow low acid coffee with a fine berry finish.
Dimensions: 250g 9x20x5.5cm
Cafe Femenino Jasper Coffee Beans$15.95
Write Your Own Review
Sign Up to our Weekly Newsletter Drumbeat