How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
Join the new tea brewing movement of chai - an aromatic spiced tea from India typically served from small carriers baskets like these. The carrier comes with eight tempered glass vessels perfect for hot and cold drinks. Designed for Indian chai, a round of Italian macchiato is equally acceptable. Glasses hold 150ml.
A Chai Walla is a person who makes, sells and serves tea to passers by, at roadside stops and markets. Our Chai Wali pays homage to this important activity taking place in India every day.
Dimensions: 28x20x16cm, Glass Volume 150ml
Made from: Iron, Wood And Glass
Please note: Wipe frame with damp cloth, glasses are dishwasher and microwave safe
Noah’s Ark began as a single-room workshop in a family home in Moradabad, in northern India, and has grown into a thriving fair-trade marketing organisation, working with approximately 40 artisan groups and more than 300 artisans across India.
The organisation was created by Samuel Masih in 1986, in a bid to help artisans become more self-sustainable and less vulnerable to exploitation by middlemen and exporters. Noah’s Ark encourages and values traditional skills and artistry, ensuring artisans and entrepreneurs receive a fair price for their work.
Write Your Own Review
Sign up to our Weekly Newsletter
Drumbeat is Oxfam Shop's eNewsletter featuring weekly updates, special offers and more