How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
Prized for its distinctive pottery, the town of Chulucanas in Peru has been producing ceramics since before the Incas. This lovely vase from our Chulucanas range has travelled perilously by land - imagine the bumpy roads of rural Andean Peru! - and then by sea to reach you. Use it to decorate the mantel in your lounge alongside other pieces from the same range. Propped with flowers or not, this vase will add sophistication to any decor.
Made from: Clay, gold leaf
Please note: Gently wipe with a dry cloth
Chulucanas Textured Vase$39.95
Named from a Quechua Indian word that means "earth", Allpa as an organisation has existed since 1985. Allpa reaches approximately 2,000 families from 100 artisan groups and family workshops from Cusco and Lake Titicaca in the Andes to the desert town of Chulucanos to the Amazon rainforest area of Pucalpa.
For most of these people handcraft production is their only source of income. Allpa provides marketing assistance, infrastructure loans, tools and equipment, product development and technical help.
Write Your Own Review
Sign up to our Weekly Newsletter
Drumbeat is Oxfam Shop's eNewsletter featuring weekly updates, special offers and more