How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
Generous, retro and great to hold! A cocktail glass big enough to hold plenty of crushed ice, fruit and your favourite mixology creation. This oversized version is more suited to sharing cocktails or being used for displays. Equally suitable for desserts, nibbles or even flowers.
Superior quality 100% recycled glasses from Colombia.
Dimensions: 16x16.5cm, 1000ml
Made from: Recycled glass
Please note: Dishwasher safe
Under the guidance of Carlos Enrique Cataño, Vidriera Otun has been producing high quality, hand blown glass for over 45 years, made with great care and skill by highly qualified artisans, trained in the company’s school. Vidriera Otun currently works with 200 artisans who are directly employed in their factory. Almost 50% of their management and administration positions are filled by women. Employment is by fixed contracts and pay schedules according to expertise and skill. Through their internal professional development opportunities artisans can progress in the company.
The company only uses 100% recycled glass in its range of products, which includes hurricanes, cylinders, vases and table glasses. Vidriera Otun places very high priority on the welfare of its workers and applies clean technologies within the factory and recycling in all their processes to protect the environment.
Write Your Own Review
Sign up to our Weekly Newsletter
Drumbeat is Oxfam Shop's eNewsletter featuring weekly updates, special offers and more