How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
Fabulous 100% food grade copper Mule mug is perfect for beer, cold water or any chilled teas.
Keep it in the fridge or esky for pre-chilling. Copper has always been valued for its Ayurvedic properties of purification and keeping water cool. Heavy gauge, pure copper with a brass handle.
Dimensions: Dia 8.5xH9.5cm plus handle
Made from: 100% Food Grade Copper
Please note: Before use, wash in soapy water to remove any residues. Clean with a Salt-Vinegar-Flour Paste: 1tsp salt : 1cup vinegar. Add enough flour to make a paste. Apply paste to copper, rest for 15-60min. Rinse with water, polish dry with soft cloth.
Copper Mule Mug$19.95
Noah’s Ark began as a single-room workshop in a family home in Moradabad, in northern India, and has grown into a thriving fair-trade marketing organisation, working with approximately 40 artisan groups and more than 300 artisans across India.
The organisation was created by Samuel Masih in 1986, in a bid to help artisans become more self-sustainable and less vulnerable to exploitation by middlemen and exporters. Noah’s Ark encourages and values traditional skills and artistry, ensuring artisans and entrepreneurs receive a fair price for their work.
Write Your Own Review
Sign up to our Weekly Newsletter
Drumbeat is Oxfam Shop's eNewsletter featuring weekly updates, special offers and more