How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
Copper wine cooler with an amazing hand forged hammer surface and brass handles. Heavy gauge metal and a rolled edge make for a strong and sturdy finish. This lovely centre piece is entirely made by hand by the skilled metal workers of Noah's Ark.
Made from: 100% Food Grade Copper, Brass
Please note: Before use, wash in soapy water to remove any residues. Clean with a Salt-Vinegar-Flour Paste: 1tsp salt : 1cup vinegar. Add enough flour to make a paste. Apply paste to copper, rest for 15-60min. Rinse with water, polish dry with soft cloth.
Copper Wine Cooler$99.00
Noah’s Ark began as a single-room workshop in a family home in Moradabad, in northern India, and has grown into a thriving fair-trade marketing organisation, working with approximately 40 artisan groups and more than 300 artisans across India.
The organisation was created by Samuel Masih in 1986, in a bid to help artisans become more self-sustainable and less vulnerable to exploitation by middlemen and exporters. Noah’s Ark encourages and values traditional skills and artistry, ensuring artisans and entrepreneurs receive a fair price for their work.
Write Your Own Review
Sign up to our Weekly Newsletter
Drumbeat is Oxfam Shop's eNewsletter featuring weekly updates, special offers and more