How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
Classic cream ceramics to complement your kitchen (say that three times fast!). On its own or grouped with others from the same range, this teacup and saucer will match any decore. Pop a bickie on the side and pour up a cup of your favourite hot beverage for the perfect afternoon restorative.
Dimensions: cup 7.5x6cm, saucer 12.5cm
Made from: Ceramic
Please note: Dishwasher safe
Cream Speckle Cup and Saucer$9.95
Craft Resource Center
Founded in 1990, Craft Resource Center (CRC) promotes dignified, sustainable livelihoods for skilled craftspeople in India. The organisation encourages artisans to develop their talents and find new outlets for their creations by connecting them to new markets. This gives their skills a new lease on life and, best of all, improves their own quality of life.
CRC works with dozens of producer groups across India, making fashion accessories, homewares and decorative items — all produced according to fair trade principles.
Write Your Own Review
Sign up to our Weekly Newsletter
Drumbeat is Oxfam Shop's eNewsletter featuring weekly updates, special offers and more