How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
What a delightful pack of eggs, although they look too beautiful to eat, you will be so glad you did. 120g Made in Belgium
Ingredients: sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter (20%); whole milk powder, whey powder; emulsifier: soy lecithin (<2%). May contain traces of nuts.
Decorated Easter Eggs in Milk, Dark and White 120g$13.95
What is Oxfam fair? - The brand may be new, but the company and movement behind it is not. Oxfam Australia, through its affiliation with Oxfam International was one of the global Fair Trade pioneers and it continues to remain a core focus of the organisation many years later. Oxfam fair was created as a way to bring premium, quality Fair Trade products to as many consumers as possible so they could help make a difference to growers, communities and the wider work that Oxfam Australia carries out around the world.
The fair range consists of coffee, tea, chocolate, chocolate spread, drinking chocolate and don't forget keep cups!
Doing good really does taste amazing!
Write Your Own Review