How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
Dhokra is one of the earliest known methods of non-ferrous metal casting known to human civilization and was used for making everything from jewellery and vessels to images of Gods. The special characteristic of this craft is that each piece is individually moulded and cast. It is a specialised lost wax casting method and the artisans from Orissa who work with Sasha are experts in this craft.
Sweet bangle with tribal hand made dokra beads on multi coloured cotton. Assorted colours to mix and match.
Made from: brass, cotton
Dhokra Bangle with cotton$9.95
Write Your Own Review
Sign Up to our Weekly Newsletter Drumbeat