How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
Thick dark chocolate shell with a bright dash of pink Himalayan salt. This bold flavour will keep you reaching for more until the foil is crumpled up and the box discarded. Rich, decadent, and vegan-friendly to boot.
Please note: Ingredients: cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, rock salt 0.5%, emulsifier: sunflower lecithin. Cocoa solids 60% minimum. May contain milk, gluten, nuts, egg, and soya. Cocoa and sugar: traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards. Total 99%.
Divine is the only Fairtrade chocolate company which is 44% owned by cocoa farmers. While Fairtrade ensures farmers receive a better deal for their cocoa and additional income to invest in their community, company ownership gives farmers a share of Divine’s profits and a stronger voice in the cocoa industry.
Thanks to Fair Trade, small producer co-operatives of cocoa and sugar are able to invest in new social projects and access loans and technical assistance. One of these co-operatives is Kuapa Kokoo, which represents over 50,000 small scale cocoa growers who have produced the cocoa for our Easter chocolate.
Through the Fairtrade premiums, Kuapa Kokoo have been able to invest in their farmers communities. Some of these community projects funded include the provision of pump wells for clean drinking water and toilets, and also for building local schools.
Write Your Own Review
Sign up to our Weekly Newsletter
Drumbeat is Oxfam Shop's eNewsletter featuring weekly updates, special offers and more