How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
One of a kind original painting. Comes with a certificate of authenticity. Pre-stretched canvas.
Warlukurlangu ArtistsWarlukurlangu Artists is one of the longest running Aboriginal-owned art centres in Central Australia. Warlukurlangu means ‘belonging to fire’ in the local language, Warlpiri, and is named after a fire dreaming site west of Yuendumu. Warlukurlangu Artists support a number of programs for Aboriginal people including a Men’s Museum, remote dialysis and ear and eye medical care.
Write Your Own Review
Sign up to our Weekly Newsletter
Drumbeat is Oxfam Shop's eNewsletter featuring weekly updates, special offers and more