Coconut Toffee Ice Cream
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk (2% or whole)
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 bar Alter Eco Dark Coconut Toffee Chocolate
- Break the chocolate bar into squares and pulse in a food processor until finely chopped. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk sugar, milk, and salt until mixture is frothy and sugar is mostly dissolved.
- Stir in vanilla extract, heavy cream, and chocolate. Pour into bowl of ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Transfer to a freezer-safe container and store in freezer for at least two hours before serving.
- Makes about four cups.
Loading, please wait...
Sign Up to our Weekly Newsletter Drumbeat