How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
A fabulous and indispensable item in any kitchen. This new serving range from Colombia features chicken and rooster motifs on bold coloured ceramics. Exquisitely hand painted the designs capture the essential nature of chickens beautifully. The whimsical and artistic expressions vary making every item slightly different and unique. Exclusive to Oxfam Australia.
Fray Angelico is a family run ceramic workshop outside Bogota headed by Mercedes Marin. Mercedes undertook professional ceramic design training in the US, before establishing her workshop back home in Bogota. The workshop produces a variety of handmade high quality ceramic items ranging from kitchen ware, wall tiles to garden planters. Innovative design, artistic excellence and vibrant colours have made this workshop and highly skilled, entrepreneurial team and sustainable workshop a success. The well-being and professional development of its employees, the satisfaction of its customers, and the integrity of the product are at the heart of their operation.
Made from: Ceramic
Please note: The ceramics are fired up to 1180C; this temperature ensures the ceramics are safe to use in the microwave, oven and dishwasher. However we recommend washing items by hand. Glazes are non toxic, cadmium and lead free.
Gallina Spoon Rest Blue$24.95
Write Your Own Review
Sign Up to our Weekly Newsletter Drumbeat