How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
The natural recycled resources of horn and bone adorn this striking photo frame. Has a matching box. From Tara Projects, India.
Made from: Horn and bone on MDF
Please note: Wipe with a damp cloth
Formed in 1973, TARA Projects (Trade Alternative Reform Action) was created to empower disadvantaged artisans in Delhi and work towards eradicating unfair trade practices and child labor. Focusing on community development and marketing handicrafts, TARA works with 25 community-based groups of artisans from all regions of North India. Providing local artisans with access to the world market whilst maintaining fair trade standards, TARA represents the possibility of a brighter future.
Write Your Own Review
Sign up to our Weekly Newsletter
Drumbeat is Oxfam Shop's eNewsletter featuring weekly updates, special offers and more