How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
Titled Rrakala, a sub group of people within the Gumatj clan. The songwriting on his second album reflects deeply Gurrumul's Aboriginal identity. Performed in a mix of both English and Yolngu, and played with a range of instruments including piano, drums, nylon-string acoustic guitar, electric and acoustic guitars.
Write Your Own Review
Sign Up to our Weekly Newsletter Drumbeat