How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
Hammer finished upcycled food grade aluminium forms the base of this wonderful jug. The large size makes this jug perfect for a shared table whilst not being excessive in weight when full. The top opening barrier keeps ice and flavourful additions inside the jug when pouring.
Hand forged in the north Indian city of Moradabad, known for its fabulous metal ware producers.
Dimensions: H 24x top dia 13/ base dia 14cm. Handle width 3.5cm
Made from: Aluminium
Please note: Handwash
Hammer Finish Water Pitcher$59.95
Write Your Own Review
Sign Up to our Weekly Newsletter Drumbeat