How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
Prepared according to the ancient Buddhist tradition, this incense is blended from natural herbs, plants, leaves and tree barks. Each stick burns for 50-60 minutes. Also contains incense holder and two small incense cones.
This beautiful set would be a perfect gift for someone special. This set contains 5 bundles of 22 7 inch incense sticks, the fragrances each named in respect to the 5 Buddhas. Virochana, to achieve calmness and power physically, mentally and psychologically. Ratnasambhava to overcome fatigue and tranquilise the body and mind. Amoghsiddhi, to bring energy. Akshobhya to calm the body and mind. Amitabha to purify.
Mahaguthi markets the handicrafts of more than 1,000 Nepali artisans working in 150 workshops, through a network of stores in Nepal and various fair trade organisations in Australia, Europe, Japan and North America. Mahaguthi’s focus is to promote the wellbeing of artisans, to provide employment and to embrace and promote the principles of fair trade. Artisans receive medical and education allowances, paid leave and maternity leave. A significant portion of Mahaguthi’s profit goes to Tulsi Mehar Mahila Ashram, a shelter home for women and children focusing on rehabilitation.
Sign up to our Weekly Newsletter
Drumbeat is Oxfam Shop's eNewsletter featuring weekly updates, special offers and more