How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
How would you like to have your very own tiffin lunch box? This version features the motto LIVE LOVE EAT and presents a safe and funky alternative to plastic containers. Made from food grade stainless steel it is perfect for purpose made curries or simple left overs.
In Mumbai alone 200,000 of these tiffin boxes are filled with hot food and collected from homes each day by 'tiffin wallahs' who transport the boxes by bicycle and train to offices all over the city. The boxes are then picked up, cleaned and delivered back to the homes in time to pack the next day's meal.
Made from: Stainless Steel
Please note: Hand wash
Noah’s Ark began as a single-room workshop in a family home in Moradabad, in northern India, and has grown into a thriving fair-trade marketing organisation, working with approximately 40 artisan groups and more than 300 artisans across India.
The organisation was created by Samuel Masih in 1986, in a bid to help artisans become more self-sustainable and less vulnerable to exploitation by middlemen and exporters. Noah’s Ark encourages and values traditional skills and artistry, ensuring artisans and entrepreneurs receive a fair price for their work.
Write Your Own Review
Sign up to our Weekly Newsletter
Drumbeat is Oxfam Shop's eNewsletter featuring weekly updates, special offers and more