How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
We love this big bag, perfect for groceries, market shopping, a picnic or the beach. The leather handles add to the comfort and durability.
Made from: Natural and dark jute, leather, metal repeat eyelet
Please note: Brush wash only
Jute Shopping Bag$49.95
CORR The Jute Works
Our partner CORR The Jute Works (CJW) is a non-profit organisation that tackles poverty in Bangladesh by empowering more than 7,000 female artisans — like Ruma [link] — to earn a living and thrive. Based in Dhaka, CJW is one of Bangladesh’s largest exporters of jute textiles and handicrafts. They support hundreds of artisan cooperatives around the country to market and export their wares, including baskets, coasters, mats, rugs and hammocks.
Write Your Own Review
Sign up to our Weekly Newsletter
Drumbeat is Oxfam Shop's eNewsletter featuring weekly updates, special offers and more