How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
A delicious multigrain combination of goodness!
Noodles provide a quick and healthy food alternative. These noodles are delicious served in a Japanese style vegetable soup or stir-fried with vegetables. Noodles are a highly versatile staple food, try using instead of pasta as a healthy, gluten-free alternative.
Dimensions: 250g 10x26cm
Made from: Organic Buckwheat Flour (45%), Organic Brown Rice Flour, Organic Quinoa Flour (25%). Factory may handle nut, sesame and soya products. Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight or odours. Gluten Free. Vegan
Please note: To prepare: Add noodles to a pan of boiling water and reduce to medium heat. Cook for 4-5 minutes. Drain and refresh with cold water. Delicious in miso soup or in a salad
Write Your Own Review
Sign up to our Weekly Newsletter
Drumbeat is Oxfam Shop's eNewsletter featuring weekly updates, special offers and more