How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
Delicious noodles made with fairtrade and organic brown rice.
Vermicelli is delicious in stir fry dishes, soups, salads and sweet rice desserts. Noodles are a highly versatile staple food, try using instead of pasta as a healthy, gluten-free alternative.
Dimensions: 250g 11x23cm
Made from: Organic Brown Rice Flour (88%), Organic Corn Starch, Organic Potato Starch. Keep in a cool, dry place. Factory may handle nut, sesame and soya products. Gluten Free. Vegan
Please note: To prepare: Bring 2 cups (500mL) of water to the boil. Add the noodles and cook for 3 minutes. Drain and refresh with cold water.
King Soba Organic Vermicelli Noodles 250g$7.50
Write Your Own Review
Sign up to our Weekly Newsletter
Drumbeat is Oxfam Shop's eNewsletter featuring weekly updates, special offers and more