How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
Practical and stylish, this set of serving fork and spoon will become indispensable and treasured flatware in your kitchen and at the table. Perfect for serving meat, fish and vegetable dishes.
Hand forged in the north Indian city of Moradabad, known for its fabulous metal ware producers.
Made from: Food grade stainless steel (200 Series)
Please note: Dishwasher safe
Knot Handle Serving Fork and Spoon$19.95
Noah’s Ark began as a single-room workshop in a family home in Moradabad, in northern India, and has grown into a thriving fair-trade marketing organisation, working with approximately 40 artisan groups and more than 300 artisans across India.
The organisation was created by Samuel Masih in 1986, in a bid to help artisans become more self-sustainable and less vulnerable to exploitation by middlemen and exporters. Noah’s Ark encourages and values traditional skills and artistry, ensuring artisans and entrepreneurs receive a fair price for their work.
Write Your Own Review
Sign up to our Weekly Newsletter
Drumbeat is Oxfam Shop's eNewsletter featuring weekly updates, special offers and more