How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
This intricate, handmade jute basket features smooth brown leather handles for extra strength and durability, comprising traditional fabrication methods with contemporary style for your modern storage needs. Use it to collect laundry or store toys, blankets etc.
Made from: Jute, leather
Please note: Dust clean
Leather Handled Basket$69.95
CORR The Jute Works
Our partner CORR The Jute Works (CJW) is a non-profit organisation that tackles poverty in Bangladesh by empowering more than 7,000 female artisans — like Ruma (pictured) — to earn a living and thrive. Based in Dhaka, CJW is one of Bangladesh’s largest exporters of jute textiles and handicrafts. They support hundreds of artisan cooperatives around the country to market and export their wares, including baskets, coasters, mats, rugs and hammocks.
Write Your Own Review
Sign up to our Weekly Newsletter
Drumbeat is Oxfam Shop's eNewsletter featuring weekly updates, special offers and more