How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
This set of 4 classic short tumbler glasses with a restrained display of the traditional blue spiral infuse any drink with style and individuality.
Each piece is handmade and crafted from recycled glass employing centuries-old glass blowing techniques. Slight variations in shape and size and tiny bubbles appearing within the glass are a testament of its handmade nature and intrinsic charm.
Dimensions: Dia 7x H14cm
Made from: RECYCLED GLASS
Please note: Hand Washing is recommended
Marine Spiral Highball Glass Set of 4$39.95
Cristal Artesanal is located in La Candelaria one of the oldest part of Bogota renown for it atmospheric small street, markets, architecture of the old houses, churches and buildings in Spanish Colonial, Baroque and art deco styles. The small factory workshop offers a wide range of entirely handmade and mouth blown glassware which is made without the aids of moulds or machines.
Glass blowing skills take a long time to acquire and focussed harmonious team work is essential. Most artisans come from the surrounding area, which although attractive form a historical perspective it also is home to a large number of Bogota’s poor and under privileged people facing difficult working and life conditions. Cristal employs 64 artisans and provides skill training, health care, paid leave and on interest loan schemes.
Write Your Own Review