How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
In addition to paintings, the artists of Warlukurlangu also produce painted artefacts, including paraja (traditional food carriers). As each item is unique, designs will vary. Warlukurlangu Artists is one of the longest running and most successful Aboriginal-owned art centres in Central Australia.
Dimensions: 31 cm Approx. / Various Weights as individually hand carved - average weight 250 gms
Made from: Wood and Non-Toxic Paint
One Side Hand Painted Coolamon, Assorted Colours$129.00
Write Your Own Review
Sign up to our Weekly Newsletter
Drumbeat is Oxfam Shop's eNewsletter featuring weekly updates, special offers and more