How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
This beautiful flower design printed cushion cover with hand stitching is sure to brighten up any room.
Made from: Markin Cotton
Please note: WARM MACHINE WASH MILD DETERGENT
Orange Flower Burst design Cushion Cover$29.95
Brac are a development organisation dedicated to the alleviation of poverty by empowering the poor to realise their potential and bring about positive change in their own lives. They started Brac Aarong in Bangladesh in 1972, and over the course of their evolution, were established as a pioneer in recognising and tackling the many different dimensions of poverty. Their approach is with services in areas of education, health care, social and economic empowerment, finance, enterprise development, human rights and legal aid, agriculture and food security, as well as environmental sustainability and disaster preparedness.
Brac Aarong organise the poor, especially women, and provide platforms for them to come together, access services, exchange information and raise awareness on economic, social, legal and other issues concerning their daily lives and their communities. Their social enterprises integrated with the various development programmes form crucial linkages that increase the productivity of member assets and labour and generate surplus for the organisation, allowing both those they support and themselves to be increasingly self-reliant.
Write Your Own Review