How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
Winner of the Paris Salon du Chocolat. 63% cocoa
Crushed cocoa bean nibs and a sprinkle of sea salt make for an addicting savoury crunch. This bar best amplifies the flavours of pure, Madagascar cocoa.
Please note: Ingredients: Cocoa beans, sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa nibs, sunflower lecithin (emulsifier), sea salt. May contain traces of milk and tree nuts. Vegan
Write Your Own Review
Sign up to our Weekly Newsletter
Drumbeat is Oxfam Shop's eNewsletter featuring weekly updates, special offers and more