How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
The cacao beans for the Peru single origin are sourced from Sumaqau cooperative, which was established in Lima Peru, in March 2010.Working throughout the cacao growing areas of the country, the group focuses on building relationships with producers, particularly promoting sustainable development. This is a high quality bean of criollo stock of which 2% of worldwide chocolate production is made from.
The Peru 85 is a flavour powerhouse with massive hits of raspberry and citrus throughout, it has a long finish and pairs beautifully with a fine shiraz.
Please note: Made in Orange, Australia. Ingredients: organic cacao beans, organic cacao butter, organic raw sugar. Cocoa, sugar: traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards, total 100%. Store in a cool, dry place.
Origins Organic Dark Chocolate, Peru 85%$7.95
Write Your Own Review
Sign Up to our Weekly Newsletter Drumbeat