How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
Fiery smoky blend rub, great for the BBQ on meats, chicken and fish
Please note: Made in Australia. Ingredients: Outback Prairie Dust - Salt, rice, flour, onion, garlic, paprika, celery, nutmeg, oregano, sea parsley, rosemary, soybean oil, mountain pepper, native thyme, lemon myrtle.
Indigiearth is an award winning 100% Aboriginal owned and operated business, well established in Mudgee, NSW. Indigiearth was founded by Sharon Winsor (pictured), a Ngemba Weilwan woman of Western NSW. Born to an Aboriginal mother, descending from Gulargambone and a white Australian father from Coonabarabran, eating bush foods in the wild was a necessity during her childhood. This experience forged her inherent pride and passion in bringing to everyone’s tables what Mother Earth is providing in many different ways and in its purest form.
Raw native fruits, produce and materials are purchased from Aboriginal communities across the country ensuring that employment, income and education stay within the community. All products are made in Australia using ingredients grown in Australia. Indigiearth products are Supply Nation certified which assures they are Indigenous Australian majority-owned, managed and controlled. Indigiearth is committing 25c of every dollar spent on the purchase of any product to the Ngukirri Foundation which supports Aboriginal children with heart disease.
Write Your Own Review
Sign up to our Weekly Newsletter
Drumbeat is Oxfam Shop's eNewsletter featuring weekly updates, special offers and more