How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
Hot Sauce gift set 5 Wild Australian hot saurces - Peri Peri & Wild Lime Sauce, Mango Curry & Lemon Myrtle Sauce, Lemon Myrtle Coconut & Chilli Sauce, Wild Rosella Hot Chilli Sauce and Hot Outback BBQ Sauce, all containing Australian indigenous ingredients. An ideal gift for the gourmet foodie, or a great way to introduce someone special to a great selection of Australian products.
Five unique Australian hot sauces
Please note: Gluten free. Made in Australia
Outback Spirit is the flagship brand of Robins Foods and Indigenous Australian Foods (IAF) Ltd. IAF is a not for profit company with 20 memberships - 19 of which are exclusively for Indigenous owned and controlled entities.
As part of Outback Spirit's aim to help break the ongoing cycle of poor education, poor health, high unemployment, passive welfare dependence and poverty that typifies the majority of Indigenous Australians, the Outback Spirit Foundation was developed.
The Foundation’s strategy is to give Indigenous Australians the opportunity to help themselves to achieve a higher level of economic independence by:
• Establishing sustainable agricultural programs for remote communities that encompass the Indigenous culture and sense of country
• Providing Indigenous youth opportunities to pro-actively contribute to their own future in order to help them avoid the welfare dependence cycle
One of the projects that the Outback Spirit Foundation established is a Bush Tomato Plantation in the Laramba Community - 220km North–West of Alice Springs. The plantation provides ongoing part-time jobs for members of the community and works to combat the communities’ high levels of unemployment and high levels of welfare dependence.
Write Your Own Review
Sign up to our Weekly Newsletter
Drumbeat is Oxfam Shop's eNewsletter featuring weekly updates, special offers and more