How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
This durable cotton shopper bag features a market fruit print design.
Made from: COTTON
Please note: Please Advise
Oxfam Cotton Shopper Bag$8.95
Gopalas works with socially and economically disadvantaged people in Jaipur, Western India. The organization produces handmade craft works such as traditional embroideries, appliqué work, and saris. Producers use environmentally friendly colours and quality raw materials such as cotton. Gopalas provides raw materials such as colors and cloth, design, and training.
Gopalas is currently providing employment opportunities to 18 people, and indirectly to about 200 more in different villages. Producers are paid per piece; however, the organization’s prices are well above rates that other buyers offer. Piece rates are negotiated every year to ensure that they cover the costs of production as well as contribute to sustainable livelihoods for the producers.
Write Your Own Review