How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
Oxfam fair’s Africa Blend Coffee is made up of 100% Fairtrade certified organic Arabica Beans from Ethiopia.
A big mouthful of strong flavours excite the palate. This blend is a combination of distinct floral sweetness and heavy chocolate notes, with strong body and balance.
Taste Profile: Intense coffee with full flavour, smooth finish and sweet aroma.
100% Fairtrade Ingredients.
Coffee Bean Origins:
Oromia coffee Farmers Coop Union Ltd Ethiopia FLO ID 897
Please note: Best before date - 16 August 2019
What is Oxfam fair? - The brand may be new, but the company and movement behind it is not. Oxfam Australia, through its affiliation with Oxfam International was one of the global Fair Trade pioneers and it continues to remain a core focus of the organisation many years later. Oxfam fair was created as a way to bring premium, quality Fair Trade products to as many consumers as possible so they could help make a difference to growers, communities and the wider work that Oxfam Australia carries out around the world.
The fair range consists of coffee, tea, chocolate, chocolate spread, drinking chocolate and don't forget keep cups!
Doing good really does taste amazing!
Write Your Own Review
Sign up to our Weekly Newsletter
Drumbeat is Oxfam Shop's eNewsletter featuring weekly updates, special offers and more