How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
Choosing fair chocolate spreads for your toast, or to use in cooking doesn't only mean that you enjoy the benefits of a smooth and sweet chocolate that is easy to spread, it's also the best way of ensuring that producers and communities in countries like the Dominican Republic, Ghana, Peru, Paraguay and India are receiving a fair deal through improved market access and a stable and regular income.
The palm oil used in these spreads has been sourced sustainably from Serendipalm Company Ltd, a producer of crude palm oil in Ghana. Serendiplam are certified under the IMO Fair for Life certification.
Dimensions: 400g Dia8.5x9.2Hcm
Oxfam fair Dark Chocolate Spread, 400g$7.95
What is Oxfam fair? - The brand may be new, but the company and movement behind it is not. Oxfam Australia, through its affiliation with Oxfam International was one of the global Fair Trade pioneers and it continues to remain a core focus of the organisation many years later. Oxfam fair was created as a way to bring premium, quality Fair Trade products to as many consumers as possible so they could help make a difference to growers, communities and the wider work that Oxfam Australia carries out around the world.
The fair range consists of coffee, tea, chocolate, chocolate spread, drinking chocolate and don't forget keep cups!
Doing good really does taste amazing!
Write Your Own Review