How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
Shaped to fit into most car cup holders and many bicycle bottle holders these handy trendy cups been tested to 1,000 uses. When espresso based coffee is made in your Keep Cup the crema remains intact with the correct portion of milk to coffee. Keep Cups are lightweight, easy to carry and have low embodied energy in manufacture.
Using the Oxfam Keep cup means reducing the use of disposable cups. There is enough plastic in 28 disposable cups and lids to make an Oxfam Keep Cup. And did you know that 500 billion disposable cups are manufactured globally every year; that's about 75 disposable cups for every single person on the planet. Reduce disposable waste with the Oxfam Keep cup. Made in Australia
Dimensions: 340ml, D9x13cm
Made from: Food grade polypropylene, BPA free and non toxic
Please note: Dishwasher and microwave safe
Oxfam 'fair' Keep cup$15.95
Write Your Own Review
Sign up to our Weekly Newsletter
Drumbeat is Oxfam Shop's eNewsletter featuring weekly updates, special offers and more