How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
This gorgeous little elephant is a different and unique gift for anyone who wears rings! With an upward facing trunk that symbolises good luck and optimism, you'll be sure to always find your rings when they're being looked after by this little guy. Made by Noah's Ark in India, recycled aluminium is cast into shape and polished to make this cute, elephant shaped ring holder.
Noah's Ark uses recycled metals as its raw material: old car radiators, copper wire and broken brassware. All of this goes into the melting pot to be melted down and upcycled into stylish, decorative items for around the home. Interestingly enough, as much of this scrap metal is imported, you never know if your old car radiator may be melted into one of Noah's Ark's beautiful bowls!
Polished Recycled Aluminium Ring Holder, Elephant$12.95
Noah’s Ark began as a single-room workshop in a family home in Moradabad, in northern India, and has grown into a thriving fair-trade marketing organisation, working with approximately 40 artisan groups and more than 300 artisans across India.
The organisation was created by Samuel Masih in 1986, in a bid to help artisans become more self-sustainable and less vulnerable to exploitation by middlemen and exporters. Noah’s Ark encourages and values traditional skills and artistry, ensuring artisans and entrepreneurs receive a fair price for their work.
Write Your Own Review
Sign up to our Weekly Newsletter
Drumbeat is Oxfam Shop's eNewsletter featuring weekly updates, special offers and more