How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
Carefully hand embroidered by women artisans of St. Marys Mahila Shikshan Kendra in Ahmedabad, India using a technique called Kathiawadi embroidery, which is a distinct and beautiful style, usually incorporating vibrant natural motifs using elephants, peacocks, ferns, flowers, leaves and buds. Inspired by the ancient rituals and beliefs of the Kathiawadi desert tribes, this traditional craft is passed down from mothers to their daughters in the Gujarat region where the Kathiawadi tribes settled. The women who embroid these beautiful cushion covers have become world renowned and their products are best sellers in Australia.
Please note: Cold Hand Wash Only
Prakriti Wall Hanging$119.00
Write Your Own Review
Sign Up to our Weekly Newsletter Drumbeat