How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
This luxurious shawl in warm coffee brown and black tones has been carefully hand woven from Peruvian alpaca wool. Alpaca wool, finer yet warmer than sheep wool, is soft, durable (as it's naturally water repellent) and hypoallergenic (as it doesn't contain lanolin).
Dimensions: 1.80 x 0.60 mt
Made from: 95% Alpaca 5% Polyamide
Please note: DRY CLEAN OR HAND WASH IN COLD WATER, MILD DETERGENT
Pure Alpaca Shawl in Brown and Black$149.00
Named from a Quechua Indian word that means "earth", Allpa as an organisation has existed since 1985. Allpa reaches approximately 2,000 families from 100 artisan groups and family workshops from Cusco and Lake Titicaca in the Andes to the desert town of Chulucanos to the Amazon rainforest area of Pucalpa.
For most of these people handcraft production is their only source of income. Allpa provides marketing assistance, infrastructure loans, tools and equipment, product development and technical help.
Write Your Own Review