How your purchase is helping communities worldwide.
- Supporting more than 130 partners in 35 countries
- Delivering employment, income and social support to more than 50,000 people
- Assisting recovery in Nepal, India and Vanuatu after earthquakes, floods and cyclones
- Bringing $19.5 million worth of products to Australian shelves in the last five years
- Supplying 22,532 kilograms of Fair Trade coffee to the Australian market in the last 12 months
Using scrap sari fabric the talented weavers, that long time Oxfam partner Sasha works with, create these stunning functional and eco friendly floor coverings that are versatile and beautiful.
Made from: 100% RECYCLED SARI COTTON
Please note: Hand wash - Do not wring - Do not tumble dry - Stretch to shape
Recycled Sari Woven Rug$64.95
Write Your Own Review
Sign Up to our Weekly Newsletter Drumbeat